Voice over Internet Protocol or VOIP provides you with telephone calls over the internet.
The main advantage of placing your calls across the internet are:
- Reduced Costs
- Low cost of deployment
- What is the difference in cost between a Business Landline and VOIP?
- No need to purchase an expensive PBX hardware, this is all hosted in the cloud for you
- VOIP lines have a lower rental than traditional telephone lines.
- Calls on VOIP systems are much cheaper.
- VOIP calls can easily be routed to different locations either to compatible desk phones or even to mobiles.
VOIP Products and services
We work with clients requiring systems from five handsets upwards and can provide the complete package including line installation and rental
Rather than invest in your own premise-based phone system, you can utilize a carrier-grade platform that is hosted in the cloud providing a fully-resilient, secure, high quality voice service.
It provides all of the features you would expect from a premium telecoms solution. The system is quickly and easily expandable across multiple sites, without requiring any expensive upgrades. The plug and play nature of the system means new handsets are despatched pre‐configured and just need to be plugged in, without requiring any technical expertise.
With this approach to business telephony the need for upfront purchase of equipment is removed and a solution can be procured on a pay-as-you-use subscription model. Here you pay for the number of users you require each month and only for the capabilities that are required by each user.
We use the UK’s leading provider of Hosted VOIP Telephony with over 10 years of experience in delivering cloud based business communications.
We combine a highly secure, resilient and flexible cloud telephony platform with a passion for exceptional service ensuring you get the most from VOIP.
We offer a Pay-As-You-Use hosted telephony service delivering feature rich communication and collaboration tools to any user in any location.
- Full PBX capabilities including call hold, transfer, park and pick-up.
- Automated call forwarding when required to extensions, external numbers and mobiles.
- Support of Calling Line Identification Presentation for both internal and external calls.
- Ability to support multiple devices and enable simultaneous ringing across these devices.
- Feature rich voicemail solution at both extension and system level. Unified messaging send voicemail into email inbox for easier operation. Ability to retrieve messages remotely or forward messages as email.
- Desktop application to view recent call history and a simple click to return call. Click to dial from system wide and personal directories and support of speed dial.
- Ready-built integration into MS Outlook, Lync and Google Contacts
Contact usWe are happy to hear from you either via phone, email or our contact form.
Please fill in the form below to submit your request and we promise to reply as quickly as possible!